Warm up the vocals because it’s time to play Steve’s Weekly Music Mix challenge, and be sure to turn it up loud – trust me on this, you don’t want to hear me sing. If you want to join in on the musical fun it’s not too late, head on over to Steve’s page for the full low-down and press play to brighten your day!
- If I ruled the world…Material Girl / Madonna
- It’s accurate I do like material things (cars, makeup, gadgets) but I work really hard to afford my belongings, which are nice to have things not required. If I ruled the world indeed I’d be rich and have many lavish possessions and I would 1) find a way to solve world hunger, and 2) control the pet population to mitigate the need for animal shelters and put an end to needless euthanasia’s.
- If only I could…No One / Alicia Keys
- These lyrics speak of truth; I’m a very lucky girl, “I don’t worry cause everything is going to be alright… No one can get in the way of what I’m feeling.”
- If I had a million dollars…December / Collective Soul
- I’d take a vacation abroad for the holidays, maybe? Although, I do wish I could turn my head more often and “spit” things out and erase the doubts. Any way I do love their sound, so here you go enjoy this flashback to the 90’s and be sure to sing out loud.